Thermostats can be found in virtually every home, and they are in direct control of your home’s HVAC system, making them one of the most important pieces of technology in your home.
Hot Chicagoland summers are coming fast, and if you are concerned that your HVAC system is not working as it should, there could be something wrong with your thermostat. When something goes wrong with your thermostat or HVAC system as a whole, it can be a serious issue.
At Atomatic Mechanical Services, we understand how detrimental a home with no thermostat can be, which is why we offer the highest quality thermostat services in the Chicagoland area.
Why Do I Need a Smart or Programmable Thermostat?
If you want to get the most out of your home’s heating and cooling system, a smart or programmable thermostat is a great option. Putting full control in your hands gives you the peace of mind that you have always wanted with your home’s HVAC system and overall comfort level. Some of the advantages that our clients enjoy when going with a programmable thermostat include:
- You can put your HVAC system on a schedule, making sure it doesn’t run as frequently when you’re not home. This can help you save money on heating and cooling costs.
- You can also reduce the stress on your heating or air conditioning systems. If your HVAC system doesn’t have to work as hard to keep your house cool or warm, it should last a lot longer.
- You will also have an easier time keeping your home comfortable. You can change the thermostat at different points in the day, making sure everyone is comfortable in your house.
A programmable thermostat has a number of advantages, but if you want to take complete control of your air conditioning and heating system, you need to invest in a smart thermostat.
A smart thermostat allows you to control your HVAC system even if you are not home. For example, if you want to change your thermostat because you are on vacation, you can do so even if you are not in the house by using your smartphone or smart device.
If you are looking for a new thermostat for your HVAC system, consider going with a smart thermostat. At Atomatic Mechanical Services, we would be happy to help you find the right thermostat to give you the temperature control you deserve.
How Do I Know Something Is Wrong With My Thermostat?
There are times when your Wi-Fi, smart, or programmable thermostat might not be working as it should. Some of the signs that you may have issues with your thermostat include:
The HVAC system is not turning on when it should
This could indicate a thermostat problem. If the thermostat is not sending the right signals to the HVAC system, it may not know when to turn it on.
Temperature displayed is incorrect
This is a sign that something is wrong with it. For example, the temperature on the thermostat might not be the same as the temperature in the house. You can check this by taping a paper towel to the wall next to the thermostat and then taping a small thermometer to the paper towel. After 15 minutes, check the temperature on the thermometer and thermostat to see if they match.
Any error messages on a thermostat display
If you notice an error message on the thermostat, contact an HVAC professional to make the appropriate repair or replacement.
Why Trust Atomatic Mechanical Services for Thermostat Installation?
If you are looking for help with your thermostat you can count on Atomatic Mechanical Services to help you. Some of the reasons why our current customers love working with us include:
- We will provide you with the benefits and drawbacks of each thermostat, allowing you to make an informed decision.
- We have a lot of experience working with a variety of thermostats, so we can help you repair and replace your thermostat if necessary.
- We are completely open and honest with all of our pricing, making sure you understand exactly how much our services will cost.
Count on Atomatic Mechanical Services for All of Your Thermostat Needs
It is important for you to have a reliable thermostat for your HVAC system, and it would be our pleasure to help you. At Atomatic Mechanical Services, we have a long track record of happy customers, and we will be happy to help you as well.
Let us help you find the right thermostat. Give us a call today to make an appointment.