We know firsthand that you depend on your air conditioner to keep you and your family cool all summer long in the Chicagoland area. That’s why it’s so important to have a properly functioning AC unit for you and your family’s comfort and safety.
At Atomatic Mechanical Services, we provide emergency air conditioning repairs for the residents of Chicagoland. Our emergency HVAC repair services are available when you need us most, and we have unrivaled experience working with a wide variety of cooling systems.
If you are looking for an emergency air conditioning service, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Signs You Need Emergency HVAC Repair Service
HVAC emergencies are one of the biggest nuisances a homeowner has to deal with. Fortunately, there are several signs that indicate your cooling system needs emergency repair service, including:
If you notice that your HVAC system is turning on and off quickly, without getting the job done, this is called short cycling. If you notice that your system is short cycling, it could be a major issue as it directly impacts the comfort of your home and can lead to premature wear and tear for your system.
It is important for you to address this problem as quickly as possible, so you need to reach out to a professional HVAC company.
The System Will Not Turn On at All
If the system is not turning on at all, this is obviously an emergency. We recommend you reach out to a professional right away for emergency AC repair or installation services.
If you smell strange odors, you need to turn off the system and reach out for professional advice as quickly as possible. A strange smell could be caused by a number of things including a refrigerant leak, overheating, or the presence of mold. Regardless of the smell, if there is one, you should reach out to an HVAC technician.
Loud or Odd Noises
If your air conditioner is making loud noises, this is seen as a major concern. While noises are typical for an AC unit, anything out of the ordinary such as loud rattling or grinding noises, could mean trouble.
How to Prevent Repairs to Cooling Systems
Regular AC maintenance can help prevent emergency repairs from occurring. Some tips to follow include:
- Hiring a professional to install the system. That way, you know the system has been installed properly, which will reduce your chances of dealing with a repair in the future.
- Investing in routine maintenance. Routine maintenance is important because it will help you keep your air conditioner in good working order for when you need it most.
- Changing the filters regularly. If you do not change the filters, they will get clogged, meaning that your air conditioner will have to work harder to cool your home. This will increase your utility bills and place a lot of stress on the system.
Why Trust Our Emergency Air Conditioning Repair Services?
Some of the reasons you should work with Atomatic Mechanical Services include:
- We have a significant amount of experience working with a variety of HVAC systems, including heat pumps, so we can repair whatever type of system you own.
- Our HVAC repair services are always available when you need them. Our technicians provide 24-hour emergency services, so we can help you get your system working again as quickly as possible.
- We are open, honest, and transparent with all of our customers. You don’t have to worry about being surprised by a bill from us.
For all of these reasons, count on us to schedule your emergency AC service.
Contact Atomatic Mechanical Services for Emergency AC Repair Services
If you have an emergency air conditioning issue in the Chicagoland area, rely on the team at Atomatic Mechanical Services to help you.
We would be happy to assist you with any and all of your emergency HVAC needs, so reach out to us to schedule an appointment today. We are always available and happy to help!