Service Coordinator – Position Overview:
Do you take pride in seeing your plans lead to success? Have you never met a detail you didn’t love? Do you enjoy solving problems for your clients and then hearing how grateful they are? If you enjoy working with others in a collaborative environment and are looking to expand your career, we encourage you to explore the opportunity of joining our Commercial Service Team.
Founded in 1945, Atomatic Mechanical Services continues to provide the highest quality workmanship, innovative designs, and reliable service to commercial, institutional, and residential buildings/homes throughout the Chicagoland area. This is the ideal opportunity for someone that takes pride in their career and enjoys the opportunity to make a difference through hard work, dedication, and a little fun along the way. Our culture is to support each other in all that we do. Our collaborative mindset provides our clients a service level second to none.
The Service Coordinator holds a key position within Atomatic and is vital to our ability to provide world class customer experience. In this position you are responsible for exceeding customer expectations and providing exceptional support for our Service Technicians, Operational Team, and Sales Personnel. You will be interfacing directly with our customers and the service team coordinating to get the right people, with the right tools, in the right place at the right time so that we may perform HVAC maintenance, service and repair work for our customers.
- Full Time
- Hours – 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Competitive base salary
- Full Complement of employee benefits
- All the coffee you can drink
Qualifications: We hire for your ability to serve while providing an exceptional experience. The desired qualifications for achieving success in this position are:
- Customer Focus – understands a customer’s needs and expectations through effective questioning and listening
- Adaptable – understands obstacles and changes in situations and can quickly devise alternate solutions
- Empathy – demonstrates the ability to understand and share the feelings of another
- Team Player – performs duties with internal team within the context of our mission
- Humble – shares credit, emphasizes team over self and defines success collectively rather than individually
- Awareness – interpersonally appropriate and aware, displays good judgement and intuition and is aware of the impact of words and actions
Our Mission: “To be trusted by our clients for both the results we deliver and for the process by which they are achieved.” ull Time